- Marine Vapor Control System (MVCS)
- TCGF (MVCS) currently complies with Proposed Regulations of 33 CFR 154 Subpart B and surpasses current standards for (MVCS) thus putting TCGF ahead in the Marine Industry.
- A list of all the cargoes TCGF is permitted to flare is available upon request.
- TCGF also retains a Permit by Rule (PBR) that allows for atmospheric venting of cargoes with a .5 vapor pressure or less
- Pressure Flare is permitted to flare:
- Propylene Oxide
- LOCATION – TCGF is located directly on the ICW / Sabine Neches Ship Channel
Boiler – Steam Capabilities – Hot water washes
- Boiler is a 500 hp capable of steaming (4) barges at once.
- Washes include Hot water washes, Cold Water Washed, hot water Detergent Washes, De-Ionized water washes and Food grade washes
- Non Vapor Control cargoes
- Lube Oil, LCO, Diesel, Naphtha, Soybean Oil, Caustic, Gylcol, Kerosene, Olephins, Jet Fuels, Crude Oil, Acids, UREA
- Vapor Control Cargoes
- Gasoline’s, Benzenes, Alkylates, Aromatics Hydrocarbons, Toluene, Styrene, Alcohols, Ethanol’s, Jet Fuels, Butanol, Aviation Gas, Cat Naphtha, Condensate, Butanol, Acrylate, Cumene, Acetone, Keytones, Reformate, Pygas, Octane, Ether, Xylene, Methanol, Raffinate, Mineral Spirits, Hexane, Heptane, Cat gas, Acrylate
- Chlorinated Solvent cleanings
- Chlorine, Chloroform, Methylene Chloride, Trichloroethylene, Trichloroethane, Dichloroethylene, Dichloroethane, Perchloroethylene, Ethylene Dichloride, Methyl Chloroform
Accessibility – LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
- TCGF is located at Mile Marker 278 on the ship channel side of the “Old River” Beans Fleet
- 9,000 gallon tank that is capable of nitrogen purging barges safe for hot work.
- TCGF can put nitrogen blankets for dew points upon request.
Cargo Transfer Hoses
- TCGF can clean, test and provide documentation on cargo transfer hoses.
- Gas free boats; bilge stripping, fuel tank cleaning and diesel filtering available upon request.
Here are before and after pictures of the Tubal Cain Gas Free facility.